(Kagoshima City Aquarium) was opened in May 30, 1997, is located in the vicinity of Kagoshima Bay. Is a five-story building, the museum sinks, respectively, according to the second floor of the [Kuroshio sea] [Southwest islands of the sea] and the fourth floor to Kanie Bay as the center of the 【Kagoshima Sea】 theme show.
The following is the museum activities.
- During three-day weekends, events will follow a Sunday schedule (including on Saturday).
- Events will follow a Sunday schedule each day of the summer vacation period.
- Events are subject to change and/or additions.
To introduce the activities of the Aspect of it.
“Dolphin’s Time” – Dolphin is introduced in a pleasant and easy-to-understand manner by comparing the morphological characteristics of dolphins to fish and humans. Introduction to interspersed cartoons and experiments. Location is in the dolphins and sea otter Museum, 1st floor to 2nd floor underground.
Come see the popular whale shark feeding at the Kuroshio Great Water Tank. Main Bldg. 2F Kuroshio Great Water Tank.
Come see a demonstration and presentation on how the electric eels feed using electricity.Main Bldg. 1F Next to the Pirarucu Tank.
9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (final admission at 5:00 p.m.)
We also hold Nighttime at the Aquarium events.
Call for details.
|Admission Category||Individuals||Groups (20 or more)|
(high school and above)
|1,500 yen||1,200 yen|
(elementary and junior high students)
|750 yen||600 yen|
|350 yen||280 yen|
- 50 minutes by shuttle bus from Kagoshima Airport / 15 minute walk from the Kinsei-cho stop
- 15 minutes by streetcar from JR Kagoshima Chuo Station / 8 minute walk from the Suizokukanguchi stop From the platform, take Line 2 bound for Kagoshimaekimae. 15 minutes by bus from JR Kagoshima Chuo Station / Get off at the Kagoshima Suizokukanmae stop
- 15 minute walk from JR Kagoshima Station or transfer to bus. The Kagoshima City View bus is also available.
- Get off at the Kagoshima Suizokukanmae stop.
We are tripla App that provide one-to-one Chat Service. Our team can help you solve any kinds of language barriers during your stay in Japan.
Welcome to download tripla!